We regularly deliver training material for several companies. To use these course materials, arrangements must be made directly with those companies or their authorized training delivery partners. However, feel free to request one of our certified instructors as the trainer.
- Cloudera, Inc - Administration and HBase.
- Linux Foundation - Administration.
- Red Hat, Inc - All RHCE, most RHCA administration courses, and may of the RHCA DevOps courses.
Many of our instructor's technical skills can easily be transferred so that additional certified curriculum could be added to our portfolio. If you are a delivery partner in need of an additional resource, lets work together to get the correct credentials.
Other materials taught in the past include Global Knowledge Unix courses, IBM PC Institute and Helpcenter materials, IBM Warp Server, Caldera Linux, Novell/SuSe, SCO OpenServer, SCO UNIXWare, and many more.
We do not have our own training materials but there are some publicly available materials that focus on LPI Certification objectives which could be used or modified for your needs.
- We can provide a coach for any of the many free online Linux introductory courses or a guide through a book such as one of the Practical Guide books by Mark Sobell or the Linux Command Line Complete Video Course by Susan Lauber .
- The Linux Training Materials Project has an open source Linux Administration course available for download which covers command line basics as well as introductory administration tasks.
- Linux Certified offers course material for sale in addition to classes and other services.